– Egotism and Pride ain’t good for nobody, Ryan Holiday postulated that ego is the enemy in ego is the enemy
– Ego leads a man to live in a world of his own imagination, since he believes he is always right, he becomes a menace to people who work under his direction
– With ego you crave for validation, you will only see what’s going well not what isn’t.
– With ego you endlessly pursue more.
– Ego clouds the mind and deludes you.
– Ego is the envy and corrosive, it undermines greatness and deludes people to think they are perfect. However ego is the devil and a perfect form of imperfections.
More often than not we harbour egotism and pride. C. S. Lewis warns that pride is ‘an anti God state’. According to religion Egotism and Pride can only be nullified by surrendering to the Lord or a higher being. Ok if you don’t believe at least learn from other people. As the great Martial Artist once said I treat everyone I meet like my master so that I can learn from them.
– If you harbour egotism and pride you thwart your growth. The martial artist Ken Shamrock stated that to effectively learn you need a Plus, Minus and Equal sparring partners. Continue reading “Egotism and Pride is a perfect form of imperfections”