1. never compete with or compare yourself to a “cripple” Regardless of making billions an abled homeless person, in general, would still feel sorry for the cripple because wealth can’t buy health- for instance while you can use money to buy medication you can’t use that money to buy better physical health.
2. Never feel self entitled to receive help particularly from a cripple, entitlement is a narcissistic trait.
3. Never reveal your hatred or jealousy of a ‘cripple’ its better to suppress your anemosity in your subconscious mind. It manifests lack of empathy, also the ill thought of someone is indelible.
5. Never scam your so called nearest and dearest particularly a “cripple”.
6. Never allude to faith when cursing the cripple. Faith does not work concurrently with negative traits like greed, jealousy, adultery and e.t.c.
Some may say Trump is seeking to gain support from people of different faiths- the Democrats will certainly see it that way. On Friday he declared that churches and other places of worship should reopen and regarded them as essential. To some he has a point because if other businesses including liquor stores have been deemed essential why not churches and religious gatherings alike. He explained that the leaders will have to make the final judgements paying closer attention to the precautionary measures. However some faith leaders including Rev. Jesse Jackson called for churches to remain closed. In other words man like Jesse don’t regard churches and places of worship as essential. Prolly politically they are reluctant to endorse Trump’s policies. Anyhow there is a risk of members getting too excited and overlooking the measures with the notion that the Lord will be the amour against any weapon or diseases. Thus far it has been proved that pandemics are beyond the power of any mortal man, faith and Devine healing. Faiths right now are alluding to the fact that it’s God’s will and it shall come to pass. It’s yet another chapter in the book of life. Where are those who claim to heal the sick on television for all to see? They are cautious and rather agreeing that it’s God’s will. The other thing he did which was right is to call upon all religious leaders from different faiths not only Christians. However some people are speculating that he was reluctant to call upon mosques to reopen. Since American constitution is a secular document it does claim any particular religion or creed as the nation’s symbolic faith, though it’s citizens are predominantly Christians. From my opinion faith is the key component rather than religion. They have been very powerful religious leaders from different faiths whose profundity and impact is remarkable. Think of Ghandi- he brought the British Empire to its knees by the power of faith yet he was a simple man in nappies feeding off from his followers. Mohammed love him or hate him his influence was profound yet he had small means being born poor in Arabia. He was loved and he is still loved. Companions were willing to lose life and limbs to protect him, for instance during the battle of Uhud where one of his companions took a barrage of arrows in his back shielding the Prophet. However his religion is now marred by fanatics who believe that killing is virtue. According to Napoleon Hill, the power of faith, love and sex emotions is unmatched and if used well can achieve things beyond comprehension. Unfeigned faith can overcome anything and can make dreams come true.