1. never compete with or compare yourself to a “cripple” Regardless of making billions an abled homeless person, in general, would still feel sorry for the cripple because wealth can’t buy health- for instance while you can use money to buy medication you can’t use that money to buy better physical health.
2. Never feel self entitled to receive help particularly from a cripple, entitlement is a narcissistic trait.
3. Never reveal your hatred or jealousy of a ‘cripple’ its better to suppress your anemosity in your subconscious mind. It manifests lack of empathy, also the ill thought of someone is indelible.
5. Never scam your so called nearest and dearest particularly a “cripple”.
6. Never allude to faith when cursing the cripple. Faith does not work concurrently with negative traits like greed, jealousy, adultery and e.t.c.
One thought on “Some of the fundamental principles in life: Never scam your nearest & dearest”
That’s an eye opener.